" Leaders of Tomorrow "
The Lite House program is a very special amenity available to the residents of participating apartment communities. Our unique free of charge recreational and educational after school program strives to provide safe and supportive activities for children ages 5 years thru 18 years of age. The program works to emphasize each child's strength by fostering positive self-esteem, building socialization skills and developing greater cultural awareness.
At the core of Lite House's great success is its academic foundation. The Educational Coordinator and trained staff work in conjuction with parents and each child's school to ensure personalized year-round educational and enrichment opportunities.
We are proud to offer a program that provides the parents in our community peace of mind, as it also gives our children a safe and nurturing environment in which to spend each afternoon.
Welcome to Lite House!
Lite House was established to create community enrichment centers that serve families by providing access to technology, academic support services and extracurricular activities that add to the quality of life for all community members.
We believe that education is a critical factor in determining long-range life options. We also know that education does not begin and end with the school day. Lite House provides a safe, nurturing and inspirational environment dedicated to helping each child realize their potential.
We currently provide homework assistance, recreational activities and mentoring. In an effort to expand services and support families, we are working to create an exemplary after school enrichment program for youths. Our goal is to create programs that will help ensure that our youths excel academically, are exposed to the arts, cultivate cultural appreciation and enjoy an active outdoor experience. To this creative mix, we will add personal enrichment programs for adults.
- Establish the highest standards for quality programs that generate qualitative and quantitative results.
- Brand “Lite House” as the quintessential community service program.
- Create a flagship reading program for elementary, middle and high school children.
- Integrate technology, sports, arts, media and civic education for youth in an informal after school setting.
- Increase parental involvement in the lives of children.
- Create partnerships with schools, businesses and organizations to support children and families by providing mentoring, tutoring and other support services.
Lite house kids are learning something new!!
Chef Ty teaches us to make alfredo!
Terrance B teaches a dance workshop for the LITE House kids!